We understand the importance of protecting your personal information and we are committed to
safeguarding your privacy online. This website does not collect personal identity information except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. We also take precautions to protect your personal information.
We do collect personal information for the purpose of reporting your registration and attendance to the court. While this information may be made available to the courts we serve, we do not sell or rent your name or personal information to any third party.
We value the privacy of our customers and our licensing by the Arizona Supreme Court, Administrative Office of the Court (AOC), Defensive Driving Program.
We strive for 100% accuracy in our data gathering, and reporting the correct information to courts.
• Basic personal data related to your citation and pending court action as required by the Arizona Supreme Court is held confidential. We obtain this information so we can successfully check your eligibility to attend an Arizona Defensive Driving Program. Your registration is reported the Arizona Supreme Court’s data base and to the court of jurisdiction. This enables the courts of jurisdiction to know you have registered for class and that you successfully complete the class by the required court due date.
• The data is retained for three years as required by law
• We do not sell or share customer information
• Our business office is restricted from visitor access
• Paper records are stored in a secure environment for three years.
• Electronic information is stored in a secure environment